Re: PING: [ITP] singular-*-3.0.0-1

Hello,

there was a mistake. I did not want the package

singular-helper

to become part of the official package repository.

This is just a phantom package in the category base to install Singular using "Package for the Web" from InstallShield and Cygwin setup routine. Further it was designed to help installing Singular during mathematical conferences and workshops.

I will delete all files on the ftp server tomorrow morning.

I have found the singular-helper package just by using the search engine on cygwin.com, but not on any mirror I tried (just tested a few). Therefore I hope not to much harm is done.

Thanks for your effort,

Oliver Wienand