This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: PING: [ITP] singular-*-3.0.0-1
- From: Oliver Wienand <wienand at rhrk dot uni-kl dot de>
- To: Cygwin Apps <cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Mon, 5 Sep 2005 20:12:17 +0200 (MES)
- Subject: Re: PING: [ITP] singular-*-3.0.0-1
- References: <42F28079.firstname.lastname@example.org> <42FCC199.email@example.com><42FEA091.firstname.lastname@example.org> <4300960C.email@example.com><4300A4E1.firstname.lastname@example.org> <4300AF6E.email@example.com><firstname.lastname@example.org> <4303055C.email@example.com><firstname.lastname@example.org> <4316FB82.email@example.com><20050905164330.GQ5555@calimero.vinschen.de>
there was a mistake. I did not want the package
to become part of the official package repository.
This is just a phantom package in the category base to install Singular
using "Package for the Web" from InstallShield and Cygwin setup routine.
Further it was designed to help installing Singular during mathematical
conferences and workshops.
I will delete all files on the ftp server tomorrow morning.
I have found the singular-helper package just by using the search engine
on cygwin.com, but not on any mirror I tried (just tested a few).
Therefore I hope not to much harm is done.
Thanks for your effort,