This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Boost 1.33.0 package / take 2
- From: Vaclav Haisman <V dot Haisman at sh dot cvut dot cz>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 5 Sep 2005 22:41:45 +0200 (CEST)
- Subject: Re: Boost 1.33.0 package / take 2
- References: <20050825002521.K89024@logout.sh.cvut.cz> <20050825004559.R89024@logout.sh.cvut.cz><20050905114801.GF5555@calimero.vinschen.de>
On Mon, 5 Sep 2005, Corinna Vinschen wrote:
On Aug 25 00:47, Vaclav Haisman wrote:
I think so too and I really tried to hack the Boost.Build to produce import
libraries. I succeeded only partially though. The installation process
overwrites those generated import libraries with static libs with the same
name. That is why I didn't notice them missing in the first attempt.
I forgot links to packages, here they are:
Uploaded. It would be nice though, if you could have another look
into getting this working with dynamic linking.
Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to
Cygwin Project Co-Leader mailto:email@example.com
Red Hat, Inc.