Re: Checked in a sort of 'setup.ini/setup.hint' lint script

--- Christopher Faylor  wrote:
>[...]
>
> I'm not quite sure what I want to do with this script yet, but I'll at
> least entertain bug reports in the cygwin mailing list for a while.

So to get started without an existing setup.ini, if you want to process all
packages in a directory tree under release, and you didn't have an initial
setup.ini to start with, you could try

genini `find release -type d -print | grep "release/"` > setup.ini

and it might work if the directory tree isn't too large?

Looks quite useful for building small repositories to be used for test
purposes.  Perhaps this initialization functionality could be built in with
another switch.  Just a thought.

jrp