Re: ITP: bogofilter -- Statistical Bayesian spam filter

Jari Aalto <jari.aalto-w6EBCRcXQ4deoWH0uzbU5w@public.gmane.org> (Cygwin-wnpp#20050911T2053 ITP) writes:

| sdesc: "bogofilter - Statistical Bayesian spam filter."
| ldesc: "Bogofilter is a Bayesian spam filter that classifies mail as
| spam or ham (non-spam) by a statistical analysis of the message's
| header and content (body). The program is able to learn from the
| user's classifications and corrections. It takes an email message or
| other text on standard input, does a statistical check against lists
| of "good" and "bad" words, and returns a status code indicating
| whether or not the message is spam. It is designed with fast
| algorithms (including Berkeley DB system), and tuned for speed, so it
| can be used for production by sites that process a lot of mail"
| category: Mail
| requires: cygwin libgsl0 libgslcblas0

Small change. It appears that:

  $ cygcheck /usr/bin/bogofilter

  D:\cygwin\bin\cyggsl-0.dll
    D:\cygwin\lib\lapack\cygblas.dll

And the library comes from:

   gsl-1.4-2.tar.bz2:/usr/bin/cyggsl-0.dll

so 'requires:' header should probably read:

    requires: cygwin gsl

I've regenerated the files according to this.

Jari

A) use this

  wget --non-verbose        \
    http://cygwin.cante.net/bogofilter/setup.hint \
    http://cygwin.cante.net/bogofilter/bogofilter-0.96.1-1.tar.bz2.sig \
    http://cygwin.cante.net/bogofilter/bogofilter-0.96.1-1.tar.bz2 \
    http://cygwin.cante.net/bogofilter/bogofilter-0.96.1-1-src.tar.bz2.sig \
    http://cygwin.cante.net/bogofilter/bogofilter-0.96.1-1-src.tar.bz2

B) OR this

  gpg --keyserver wwwkeys.pgp.net --recv-keys 955A92D8

  mkdir bogofilter ; cd bogofilter
  rm -f get.sh get.sh.sig
  wget -q http://cygwin.cante.net/bogofilter/get.sh \
          http://cygwin.cante.net/bogofilter/get.sh.sig
  gpg --verify get.sh.sig get.sh &&
  sh get.sh

  cd /usr/src/cygwin-packages/bogofilter
  less /usr/src/cygwin-packages/bogofilter/get.sh
  tar jtvf /usr/src/cygwin-packages/bogofilter/bogofilter-0.96.1-1.tar.bz2