RE: Command 'more': missing dll cygpcre.dll [Attn more maintainer]

http://cygwin.com/acronyms/#PCYMTNQREAIYR.  Also, you can
trim your quoted reply to the relevant portions, instead of replying
with everything.

>   As far as I can see, it's still available:
>
> http://cygwin.com/cgi-bin2/package-grep.cgi?grep=cygpcre.dll
>
> I have seen that, too.
> But setup does not offer this lib for selection.
> It only offers libpcre0 (>=4.5-1)
> Is there another way, to obtain/download this dll?

It's there - try unchecking the check box to show obsolete
packages.  But as more-2.11o-1 really does depend on libpcre,
it needs to be recompiled to pick up the security flaw.

Meanwhile, as a temporary workaround, I've updated the setup.hint
to depend on libpcre until a new more is uploaded.  This will make
libpcre be picked up even though it is hidden by being obsolete.

--
Eric Blake