[HEADSUP] ALL Maintainers, please reply.

Mails in the last couple of weeks indicate that we have lost one or the
other maintainer without getting any notice from them.  Since we have
a couple of packages which haven't been updated for a good amount of time,
there's apparently a need to find out, which packages are still maintained
and which have lost their maintainer on the way.

	      So, ALL maintainers of Cygwin packages,

	please reply to this mail within the next six weeks,

	    including a list of ALL packages you maintain.

This "survey" will run until 2005-10-31.  I will ping every week, so you
have a bit of time.  However, if you don't reply until 2005-10-31, your
packages will be up for grabs.  Which means, they will disappear from
the Cygwin net distribution if nobody wants to take over maintainership.

Red Hat, Inc.