This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [HEADSUP] ALL Maintainers, please reply.
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-no-personal-reply-please at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 15 Sep 2005 12:55:35 -0400
- Subject: Re: [HEADSUP] ALL Maintainers, please reply.
- References: <20050915164537.GA5395@calimero.vinschen.de>
- Reply-to: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
On Thu, Sep 15, 2005 at 06:45:37PM +0200, Corinna Vinschen wrote:
>Mails in the last couple of weeks indicate that we have lost one or the
>other maintainer without getting any notice from them. Since we have
>a couple of packages which haven't been updated for a good amount of time,
>there's apparently a need to find out, which packages are still maintained
>and which have lost their maintainer on the way.
> So, ALL maintainers of Cygwin packages,
> please reply to this mail within the next six weeks,
> including a list of ALL packages you maintain.
>This "survey" will run until 2005-10-31. I will ping every week, so you
>have a bit of time. However, if you don't reply until 2005-10-31, your
>packages will be up for grabs. Which means, they will disappear from
>the Cygwin net distribution if nobody wants to take over maintainership.
dejagnu (but a new maintainer may be pending)
expect (but a new may be pending)
Btw, this doesn't go without saying, but please don't use the responses from
this email as an excuse to contact people directly about the packages they