Re: [HEADSUP] ALL Maintainers, please reply.

cppunit
ddd (won't do new versions)
distcc
fontconfig, libfontconfig1, libfontconfig-devel (won't do new versions)
fvwm (won't do new versions)
GraphicsMagick, libGraphicsMagick0, libGraphicsMagick-devel
ImageMagick, libImageMagick6, libImageMagick-devel
lesstif (won't do new versions)
libXft, libXft2, libXft-devel, libXft1 (won't do new versions)
links
nedit (won't do new versions)
openbox (won't do new versions)
transfig
WindowMaker (won't do new versions)
Xaw3d
xfig
xgraph
xmon
xterm

wget --- I've posted a package of a newer version; I'm not trying to take the package like a jerk, but I will accept it if the current maintainer does not checkin or if he explicitly says that he doesn't want it anymore

Harold