lesstif [Was: Re: [HEADSUP] ALL Maintainers, please reply.]

Brian,

Brian Ford wrote:
On Thu, 15 Sep 2005, Harold L Hunt II wrote:

lesstif (won't do new versions)

Since I've been trying to get you to release a new one of these for a
while now, does this mean I can have it?

Sure, but, if you take lesstif you have to also take responsibility for nedit, which doesn't mean that you have to maintain it, but you have to recognize that a lesstif release that works for an in-house app but makes nedit crash upon opening a document is unacceptable. That's pretty much why the lesstif package is stuck where it is: it didn't work with nedit.

If you accept that, go for it.

Harold