Re: [HEADSUP] ALL Maintainers, please reply.

Corinna Vinschen wrote:

including a list of ALL packages you maintain.

GConf2 OpenSP antiword atk* check db* libdb* enscript exif libexif* expat freeglut gcc* glib2* gnome-vfs2 gnutls* libgnutls11 gtk2-x11* indent intltool jasper lcms libart_lgpl libcroco libcroco06 libfpx libgnome2 libgnomeui2 libmng libtasn1 libwmf libxml2* libxslt opencdk openjade pango* perl perl_manpages

Have I missed one?

If anyone is interested to take over one or more packages feel free to
do so, just drop me a note in my inbox.  There are also packages in my
private repository which could be taken, i.e. Gnome desktop related
packages are done by Yaakov and me and there are at least 100 packages
needed to run Gnome, not counted the bindings (Perl/C++/Python/Java/...)
and applications.

Gerrit -- =^..^=