This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [HEADSUP] ALL Maintainers, please reply.
- From: Reini Urban <rurban at x-ray dot at>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 15 Sep 2005 20:42:45 +0200
- Subject: Re: [HEADSUP] ALL Maintainers, please reply.
- References: <20050915164537.GA5395@calimero.vinschen.de>
jason doing the -7.x tree. I'm still fighting with stupid cyg ipc
problems, which appear on about 50% of the users. fixes or suggestions
or maintainership change greatfully accepted.
libming (needs more stability upstream)
scsh (needs more time at my side)
gdal (needs postgresql-8.x)
geos (needs postgresql-8.x)
postgis (needs postgresql-8.x)