Re: [HEADSUP] ALL Maintainers, please reply.

Corinna Vinschen wrote:
On Sep 15 10:24, Harold L Hunt II wrote:

ddd (won't do new versions)
fontconfig, libfontconfig1, libfontconfig-devel (won't do new versions)
fvwm (won't do new versions)
lesstif (won't do new versions)
libXft, libXft2, libXft-devel, libXft1 (won't do new versions)
nedit (won't do new versions)
openbox (won't do new versions)
WindowMaker (won't do new versions)

Can you elaborate on "won't do new versions"?

The above are packages that I cannot justify spending hours looking into why a new release doesn't build; the reason for this is that I simply don't use them anymore and my original goals of seeding Cygwin with plenty of X packages has been reached. However, I will respond to problems in the packaging of the above, I just won't package new releases.

It would be best that someone take over the above packages, but I don't think that they should be pulled if that doesn't happen since the current versions are perfectly useable and I'm still willing to fix the current versions.

Does that help?

Harold