Re: How about script? [was: Re: Command 'more': missing dll cygpcre.dll [Attn more maintainer]]

On Thu, Sep 15, 2005 at 03:41:42PM -0700, James R. Phillips wrote:
>--- Christopher Faylor wrote:
>
>> Checking various linux systems:
>>
>>   % rpm -q -f /bin/more
>>   util-linux-2.12p-9.3
>>
>>   %  dpkg -S /bin/more
>>   util-linux: /bin/more
>>
>>   % epm -q -f /bin/more
>>   util-linux-2.12q-r1
>>
>> So, no, I will not be including a 'more' symlink in the 'less' package.
>>
>> I'll take on 'more' maintenance responsibilities.
>
>Hm, another program in util-linux that would be nice to have is 'script'. All
>linux systems have it. Is anyone interested in taking that on ?

I read the discussions about more that happened around the time it was released
and I seem to have come down against adding more packages to cygutils.  I'm
really not so much against adding things there now, though.

So, if it makes sense to readd more into cygutils, along with script, I have
no objections.

cgf