RE: lesstif

----Original Message----

  That was the binutils relocs-in-non-writable-.rodata sections problem,
wasn't it?  (I'm afraid that vague description of the problem is probably
also at least a bit inaccurate, but I do remember there being some kind of
problem with stuff that needed relocating being put into a section that was
mapped read-only in the loaded image file).

    cheers,
      DaveK