Re: [HEADSUP] ALL Maintainers, please reply.

Guys,

On Sep 15 19:50, Yaakov S wrote:
> Harold L Hunt II wrote:
> >Yaakov S wrote:
> >
> >>I've already built 2.1.9 in order to run the current GIMP, so if you're
> >>not interested in updating this one, please let us know.
> >
> >It's yours.
>
> Accepted.  I'll have an update out in the next few days.

are you aware what you're doing here?  How should anyone follow which
package belongs to whom if you discuss moving packages around all the
time?  It's nice that you care but it would be nice for the sake of
bookkeeping, if all maintainers who have given away and who have taken
over a package at this point, could please send their updated lists
of packages again.

Thanks,

Red Hat, Inc.