Re: [HEADSUP] ALL Maintainers, please reply.

Yaakov S wrote:

Gerrit P. Haase wrote:

Have I missed one?

gtk-doc?

Yes, you're right.

If anyone is interested to take over one or more packages feel free to
do so, just drop me a note in my inbox.  There are also packages in my
private repository which could be taken, i.e. Gnome desktop related
packages are done by Yaakov and me and there are at least 100 packages
needed to run Gnome, not counted the bindings (Perl/C++/Python/Java/...)
and applications.

Does that mean you don't intend to update your GNOME packages?

I will do updates and also include more/missing Gnome packages, however I would not mind to have some more maintainers to help us two.

In any case, I would like first claims to anything GNOME related, as
I've already put so much work into it.

Gerrit
--
=^..^=