----Original Message----

From: Brian Ford
Sent: 15 September 2005 23:20

I am confused, though.  The crash you presented to me was one of not being
able to start nedit at all:

Date: Fri, 01 Jul 2005 17:09:32 -0700
From: Harold L Hunt
To: Brian.Ford
Subject: Re: lesstif update request

Nope, 0.94.4 doesn't work with nedit:

nedit.exe - Application Error
The application failed to initialize properly (0xc0000005). Click on OK
to terminate the application.

That was the binutils relocs-in-non-writable-.rodata sections problem, wasn't it?

Exactly, and I explained that to Harold in this not-yet-quoted private
message from the thread in July (heavily snipped to be concise):