Re: Update: apache-1.3.33-1

On Sat, Sep 17, 2005 at 10:40:55AM +0200, cygwin@fast4ward.de wrote:
>I managed to be back to this mailing list with a new account, since my
>old one did not reach the list anymore.

Can you translate the above?  What does "my old one did not reach the
list anymore" mean?  You need to be subscribed to either the mailing
list itself or cygwin-apps-allow to send email to this mailing list.  If
the old email account was still valid there is no reason that you'd have
to set up a new mailing list to send email here.

cgf