please upload: lesstif-0.94.4-1 test release

I believe Harold gave me permission to upload a test release of LessTif in
an effort to transition its maintainership.

This is a test release because various Cygwin maintainers whose packages
rely on LessTif may have compatibility concerns.  Those packages are:

ddd
nedit
tcm
xemacs
xpdf

If you are a maintainer or user of one of the above packages, please test
this release.  Also, if you are a developer who uses Cygwin LessTif, your
input is also desired.

Note that you can test the new cygXm-2.dll without needing to recompile
the dependent application.  Although, a recompile is a more thorough test,
assuming you are sure the recompile would have succeeded before this
update.

Since this is a maintainership change, a packaging review may be in order?
Here are the files:

http://members.socket.net/~amyka/lesstif-0.94.4-1.tar.bz2
http://members.socket.net/~amyka/lesstif-0.94.4-1-src.tar.bz2
http://members.socket.net/~amyka/setup.hint

As far as I'm concerned, the previous test release, 0.93.96-2, may be
removed.

Changes:

* Sync with upstream release
  (see http://www.lesstif.org/ReleaseNotes.html for details)
* Disable static libraries.
* Sync with latest gbs.
* acinclude.m4 (AC_FIND_XFT): Make compatible with
  libfreetype26-devel-2.1.9-1.
* Update lesstif.README.

Thanks.

--