Re: 1st summary (was Re: [HEADSUP] ALL Maintainers, please reply.)

Hack Kampbjorn wrote:
Corinna Vinschen wrote:
On Sep 21 20:23, Hack Kampbjorn wrote:

Hack Kampbjorn:
keychain
ncftp
wget

But my last windows computer at home is being hit by a deathstar battle
station. And I will don't read cygwin mail at work even that I do have a
windows desktop there where I use cygwin everyday.

Err... what does that mean? wget is now Harold's, but what about the other
two packages? Do you continue to maintain them or are they up for grabs?

I continue to maintain them until somebody takes over

How can you maintain them if you never have any free time with a cygwin computer? Or is that not what you are saying?

keychain and ncftp both have a newer upstream release waiting to be packaged, by the way.

Max.