Re: 2nd summary (was Re: [HEADSUP] ALL Maintainers, please reply.)

On Mon, Sep 26, 2005 at 01:06:58PM +0200, Corinna Vinschen wrote:
>On Sep 15 18:45, Corinna Vinschen wrote:
>Below are the results as of today 2005-09-26.  It would be helpful if all
>maintainers could scan this lists again, so that we're sure that nothing
>has been left out accidentally and to clear up some questions.  Later
>changes due to dropping or switching maintainership should be explicitely
>mentioned at one point, please.
>
>  clear

This comes from ncurses doesn't it?  Is it being purposely dropped from the ncurses
distribution?  Chuck?

>  naim

We should definitely ask for a new maintainer for this.  Daniel is in
the armed services now so I doubt that he has any time to maintain it.

cgf