Re: 2nd summary (was Re: [HEADSUP] ALL Maintainers, please reply.)

Christopher Faylor wrote:
There is no clear maintainer.  I was asking if you'd be interested in
making this available via ncurses.

If you release a new version of ncurses which contributes a 'clear',
I'll delete the clear package.

I've got a new release of ncurses which contains /usr/bin/clear.exe ready to go (but not yet copied into /release).

Go ahead an put an empty clear package up on sources (clear-1.0-2 ?) and we'll let that propagate, and then I'll move my new ncurses over to release/.

--
Chuck