Re: [ITP] ploticus and ploticus-doc

On Wed, 28 Sep 2005, Schulman.Andrew wrote:

> I would like to package and maintain ploticus for Cygwin.  Ploticus is
> command-line software for creating plots and graphics, similar to
> gnuplot.
> [snip]
>
> - The HTML documentation for ploticus weighs about 4 times as much as
> the program package, and is available online.  For that reason I've
> split the docs into a separate ploticus-doc package.
> [snip]
>
> <setup.hint for ploticus-doc>
> sdesc: "Command-line plot and graph generator (HTML documentation)"
> ldesc: "Ploticus is command-line software for creating plots, charts, and graphics
> from data.  This package contains the HTML documentation for ploticus."
> category: Graphics Doc
> requires: ploticus
> </setup.hint for ploticus-doc>

I don't have time for a review, but shouldn't ploticus-doc have an
external-source directive in its setup.hint?
	Igor
P.S. FYI, the setup.hint files got wrapped by your mailer (not a biggie,
since you had links to real ones on the web as well).
--
				http://cs.nyu.edu/~pechtcha/
      |\      _,,,---,,_		pechtcha@cs.nyu.edu