Re: 2nd summary (was Re: [HEADSUP] ALL Maintainers, please reply.)

On Mon, 26 Sep 2005 13:06:58 +0200, in gmane.os.cygwin.applications
you wrote:

>On Sep 15 18:45, Corinna Vinschen wrote:
>> Mails in the last couple of weeks indicate that we have lost one or the
>> other maintainer without getting any notice from them.  Since we have
>> a couple of packages which haven't been updated for a good amount of time,
>> there's apparently a need to find out, which packages are still maintained
>> and which have lost their maintainer on the way.
>>
>> 	      So, ALL maintainers of Cygwin packages,
>>
>> 	please reply to this mail within the next six weeks,
>>
>> 	    including a list of ALL packages you maintain.
>>
>> This "survey" will run until 2005-10-31.  I will ping every week, so you
>> have a bit of time.  However, if you don't reply until 2005-10-31, your
>> packages will be up for grabs.  Which means, they will disappear from
>> the Cygwin net distribution if nobody wants to take over maintainership.
>
>Below are the results as of today 2005-09-26.  It would be helpful if all
>maintainers could scan this lists again, so that we're sure that nothing
>has been left out accidentally and to clear up some questions.  Later
>changes due to dropping or switching maintainership should be explicitely
>mentioned at one point, please.
>

>  db2                            Gerrit P. Haase
>  db3.1                          Gerrit P. Haase
>  db4.1                          Gerrit P. Haase
>  db4.2                          Gerrit P. Haase
>  db4.3                          Gerrit P. Haase
>  libdb2                         Gerrit P. Haase
>  libdb2-devel                   Gerrit P. Haase
>  libdb3.1                       Gerrit P. Haase
>  libdb3.1-devel                 Gerrit P. Haase
>  libdb4.1                       Gerrit P. Haase
>  libdb4.1-devel                 Gerrit P. Haase
>  libdb4.2                       Gerrit P. Haase
>  libdb4.2-devel                 Gerrit P. Haase
>  libdb4.3                       Gerrit P. Haase
>  libdb4.3-devel                 Gerrit P. Haase

I'm a co-maintainer of these, FWIW.

>  libpopt0                       Christopher Faylor
>  popt                           Christopher Faylor

Actually, that's my package

BTW, the rxvt maintainer is *NOT* subscribed to this list (he is to
the main list).  I'm sure we don't want to loose that package, so you
might want to ping him here: bub@io.com.

Cheers,
Nicholas