Re: 2nd summary (was Re: [HEADSUP] ALL Maintainers, please reply.)

Corinna,

>  agetty                         Up for grabs (so far Sergey Okhapkin)
>  chkconfig                      Up for grabs (so far Sergey Okhapkin)
>  initscripts                    Up for grabs (so far Sergey Okhapkin)
>  sysvinit                       Up for grabs (so far Sergey Okhapkin)
>  xinetd                         Up for grabs (so far Sergey Okhapkin)
If Sergey doesn't want these, I've got some local packaged versions
which are more recent.  So I'll bite unless someone else really really
wants them.  Give me a week or so, and I'll see what I can cook up.

>  keychain                       Hack Kampbjorn or up for grabs?
>  ncftp                          Hack Kampbjorn or up for grabs?

If Hack doesn't want these anymore, ditto on these.

Cheers,
Nicholas