Re: [ITP] qt3-3.3.4

On Sep 26 17:05, Yaakov S (Cygwin Ports) wrote:

> Yaakov S wrote:
> > As much as I prefer GNOME, I think it's about time for qt to be in the
> > distro as well:
>
> Is someone *else* willing to try this?

Grmbl, I *hate* reviewing GUI stuff, but well...

The packaging looks pretty much ok to me, except maybe, one problem.

There's a usr/share/qt3/doc directory, but there's no usr/share/doc/qt3
directory.  Maybe it makes sense to add a symlink usr/share/doc/qt3 ->
usr/share/qt3/doc so that the docs dir is where everybody expects it?

Red Hat, Inc.