Re: [ITP] Minor updates to singular-share, singular-help

As for the singular-surf package, I don't know, it has it's own
source package, apparently.  However, you should also prepare a
new source and binary package set, since I just found that the
singular-surf source package on sourceware is broken.  Its size is
0 bytes, that can't be right.

My error, now all packages are new:

http://www.mathematik.uni-kl.de/~wienand/singular/singular-base/singular-base-3.0.0-2-src.tar.bz2
http://www.mathematik.uni-kl.de/~wienand/singular/singular-base/singular-base-3.0.0-2.tar.bz2