Re: [ITP] libidn-0.5.20

Corinna Vinschen wrote:

On Nov 7 10:40, Gerrit P. Haase wrote:
Yaakov S (Cygwin Ports) wrote:

Shouldn't these be libidn-doc and libidn-devel (with hyphens instead of
underscores)?

Well, I don't care, I have already the perl_manpages package for a while
now and never was asked to rename it, so I think it is not really
important?  Is there a naming policy somewhere?

Well, if you look around, you'll see that in 99% the dash is used, not
the underscore.  I would prefer if new packages would always use a dash.
But there's no need to rename older packages as perl_manpages.

Alright, no problem.

Gerrit
--
=^..^=