This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Please upload: wget-1.10.2-1
- From: Harold L Hunt II <huntharo at msu dot edu>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2005 13:42:07 -0800
- Subject: Please upload: wget-1.10.2-1
- Reply-to: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
2005-11-15 Harold L Hunt II
- Upstream fix for remotely exploitable vulnerability:
- Thanks to Alan Dobkin for the heads up.
sdesc: "Utility to retrieve files from the WWW via HTTP and FTP"
ldesc: "GNU Wget is a file retrieval utility which can use either
the HTTP, HTTPS, or FTP protocols. Wget features include the ability
to work in the background while you're logged out, recursive retrieval
of directories, file name wildcard matching, remote file timestamp
storage and comparison, use of Rest with FTP servers and Range with
HTTP servers to retrieve files over slow or unstable connections,
support for Proxy servers, and configurability."
requires: openssl libintl3 libiconv2 bash cygwin