This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [ITP] perl-Tk
- From: Reini Urban <rurban at x-ray dot at>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 18 Nov 2005 08:11:03 +0100
- Subject: Re: [ITP] perl-Tk
- References: <437D3BA3.firstname.lastname@example.org>
Yaakov S (Cygwin Ports) schrieb:
Due to popular request, I would like to ITP Perl/Tk:
Can we have a "-X" in the name please, to make it clear that this is NOT
the native version.
I was just fighting again with the native version yesterday, but didn't
succeed yet. Wonder what broke that since 804.025
category: Perl X11
requires: cygwin crypt libXft2 libfontconfig1 libfreetype26 libjpeg62
libpng12 perl xorg-x11-base zlib
sdesc: "Perl interface for Tk (X11)"
ldesc: "Complete Perl interface for Tk, built against Cygwin/X."