This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
- From: Tim O'Callaghan <timo at dspsrv dot com>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 18 Nov 2005 12:04:04 +0100
- Subject: [ITP] Questions
Sorry about the delay with getting back to this stuff.
I'd like to ask a few quick questions before i send my formal ITP's
1) should i send a separate ITP email for each one or one for all of them?
2) bundling - If i need to include a new tool/lib to support a particular feature
such as String::ShellQuote or CVSps, should i bundle it in or separate it out?
are there guidelines?
3) If a package needs a specific tool to build it, such as asciidoc being needed for
git documentation, does it also need to be supported or not? if so does it need
to be bundled with the source, or as a separate package?
"However beautiful the strategy, you should occasionally look at the results."
-- Winston Churchill