This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Security advisory: gtk2-x11
- From: "Gerrit P. Haase" <gerrit at familiehaase dot de>
- To: "Yaakov S (Cygwin Ports)" <yselkowitz at users dot sourceforge dot net>
- Cc: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 18 Nov 2005 14:07:30 +0100
- Subject: Re: Security advisory: gtk2-x11
- References: <437B9A99.firstname.lastname@example.org>
Yaakov S (Cygwin Ports) wrote:
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
The GdkPixbuf library, that is also included in GTK+ 2, contains
vulnerabilities that could lead to a Denial of Service or the execution
of arbitrary code.
Solution: a patch for gtk+-2.x is required (URL below).
Will integrate this asap.
(BTW, Gerrit, what are your plans for GTK/GNOME? I'm willing to take
stuff over if you've lost interest.)
Ok. Just prepare what is needed next and notify seperately when you're
uploading. You are able to upload yourself?