This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: lighttpd on cygwin?
- From: Lapo Luchini <lapo at lapo dot it>
- To: Jan Kneschke <jan at kneschke dot de>
- Cc: "[ML] CygWin-Apps" <cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Wed, 04 Jan 2006 02:05:46 +0100
- Subject: Re: lighttpd on cygwin?
- References: <43BAC68B.email@example.com> <20060103235057.GM2061@gateway>
Jan Kneschke wrote:
It should still compile on cygwin and there are even standalone packagesI see that there is a thread about "Repackaged Lighttpd With Cygwin
Binary DLL" but I think having libhttpd in the "base system" (i.e.
installable in any cygwin using cygwin's setup and being, thus,
available in binary form on any cygwin mirror) is much more desiderable
for us cygwin users out there.
using cygwin libs available. forum.lighttpd.net knows more about it.
You confirmed that it should still compile, the other question is: are
you willing to update the package you began mantaining at version 1.3.0?
If you don't, just confirm it and cygwin developers will know it is a
package in need of a mantainer and possibly someone may step up to
mantain it ;-)