This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
[GTG] Re: [ITP] Numeric-24.2
- From: "Dr. Volker Zell" <Dr dot Volker dot Zell at oracle dot com>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 12 Jan 2006 17:54:22 +0100
- Subject: [GTG] Re: [ITP] Numeric-24.2
- References: <43C5BB8D.email@example.com>
>>>>> Yaakov S writes:
> Python Numeric is used by many other Python modules, including pygtk,
> and is included with every major Linux distribution.
> Once approved, AFAIK this should be uploaded under /release/python/.
> category: Python
> requires: cygwin python
> sdesc: "Numeric Python module"
> ldesc: "Numerical Python adds a fast, compact, multidimensional array
> language facility to Python."
Builds fine from source and packaging looks good. GTG