Re: [ITP] bsdiff-4.3

Brian Dessent wrote:
> Lapo Luchini wrote:
>

>> http://cyberx.lapo.it/cygwin/bsdiff/
>> http://cyberx.lapo.it/cygwin/bsdiff/bsdiff-4.3-1-src.tar.bz2
>> http://cyberx.lapo.it/cygwin/bsdiff/bsdiff-4.3-1.tar.bz2
>>

> bsdiff-4.3.README contains <VER> and <REL> from the template.
Oh, actually all of my READMEs always contained <VER> and <REL>.
It seems a bit error-prone to rely on myself to always remember to
upgrade all the version tags manually, so if the consensus is to have
them in proper actual numeric form each time, to "sed" them in the
script while installing them.

Is that the consensus? Should installed README avoid "tags"?
> Also, the binary package contains the empty directory
> "/usr/share/doc/bsdiff-4.3/".
Mmmh, I didn't notice.
I guess latest g-b-s doesn't handle the quite rare case of missing
documentation (but as a matter of fact the source package contains nothing).

OK, I generated 4.3-2 packages:
http://cyberx.lapo.it/cygwin/bsdiff/

    Lapo