This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [ITP] pygtk2-2.6.3-1
- From: "Yaakov S (Cygwin Ports)" <yselkowitz at users dot sourceforge dot net>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sun, 29 Jan 2006 14:45:18 -0600
- Subject: Re: [ITP] pygtk2-2.6.3-1
- References: <43D57EE9.email@example.com>
Yaakov S (Cygwin Ports) wrote:
PyGTK contains the Python bindings for the GTK+ and libglade 2.x
bindings. This is already included in every major Linux distribution.
category: Python Gnome
requires: cygwin atk-runtime glib2-runtime gtk2-x11-runtime libglade2
Numeric pango-runtime python
sdesc: "Python bindings for GTK2 and libglade"
ldesc: "PyGTK is a set of bindings for the GTK widget set. It provides
an object oriented interface that is slightly higher level than the C
one. It automatically does all the type casting and reference counting
that you would have to do normally with the C API."