This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [ITP] pycrypto-2.0.1-1 -- Cryptographic algorithms and protocols for Python
- From: "Yaakov S (Cygwin Ports)" <yselkowitz at users dot sourceforge dot net>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2006 18:41:10 -0600
- Subject: Re: [ITP] pycrypto-2.0.1-1 -- Cryptographic algorithms and protocols for Python
- References: <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Jari Aalto wrote:
I changed the package name to more canonocal "python-<package>".
Says who? Most python modules use a simple "py" prefix upstream, and I
don't see why we can't do the same.