This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Please upload: GNOME 2.12
- From: Corinna Vinschen <corinna-cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 17 Feb 2006 10:53:30 +0100
- Subject: Re: Please upload: GNOME 2.12
- References: <43F4F918.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
On Feb 16 16:13, Yaakov S (Cygwin Ports) wrote:
> -----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
> Hash: SHA1
> Please upload the following:
> 0.4.5 may be removed.
I did that up to here.
As far as the rest of these packages is concerned... did I miss
something? gnome-vfs2 and libgnome2 are maintained by Gerrit.
Additionally there were no -devel and -doc subpackages for these two
packages so far. I'm not against this, but I don't add files to
packages for which you are not the maintainer.
This is stopped until the package maintainership is clarified.
Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to
Cygwin Project Co-Leader cygwin AT cygwin DOT com