This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [ITP] util-linux
- From: "Joshua Daniel Franklin" <joshuadfranklin at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2006 21:45:22 -0800
- Subject: Re: [ITP] util-linux
- References: <4404D661.email@example.com>
On 2/28/06, Yaakov S (Cygwin Ports) wrote:
> Following up on a recent discussion on the main list, I have gone
> through util-linux-2.12r and compiled as much as possible, giving me the
> following, all with gettext support:
> arch.exe more.exe
As the reluctant maintainer of "more", I'd be happy to see it gone.