This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [ITP] util-linux
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-no-personal-reply-please at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 1 Mar 2006 16:57:38 -0500
- Subject: Re: [ITP] util-linux
- References: <4404D661.email@example.com>
- Reply-to: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
What problem are we trying to solve here?
I thought that we resolved a long time ago that we were going to use
cygutils and pull things into it from util-linux as needed.
I don't see any compelling reason to change this behavior. Am I missing