RE: Maintainer searched

On 13 June 2006 11:37, Corinna Vinschen wrote:

>>> have (i.e. GCC, Perl).

>   gcc*			Dave Korn?

> I'd like to ask Yaakov, Max, Dave and Yitzchak, are you taking over,
> or are you still considering to take over?  It would be nice to have
> that sorted out.

  I've got a release ready to go on a pen drive here at work with me.  It'll
have to be an experimental release initially because there's some unexplained
regressions in the testsuite (branch probability .gcda file generation) but it
ought to help the people with the std::string-vs-dlls problem.  On my lunch
hour this afternoon I'll find a bit of webspace somewhere that I can dump it
to for upload and post back.

    cheers,
      DaveK