[ITP] libsigsegv-2.4-1

I would like to propose a new package, libsigsegv for cygwin.
I would like to become the maintainer of this package.
It would help building clisp from source. This is just a small static library (4 KB). It is used e.g. for generational garbage collectors and stack overflow handlers.

In Debian it's in stable, testing and unstable as libsigsegv-dev. In Red Hat and Fedora it's as libsigsegv and libsigsegv-devel
http://rpmfind.net/linux/rpm2html/search.php?query=libsigsegv

http://xarch.tu-graz.ac.at/publ/cygwin/release/libsigsegv/setup.hint
http://xarch.tu-graz.ac.at/publ/cygwin/release/libsigsegv/libsigsegv-2.4-1.tar.bz2
http://xarch.tu-graz.ac.at/publ/cygwin/release/libsigsegv/libsigsegv-2.4-1-src.tar.bz2
http://xarch.tu-graz.ac.at/publ/cygwin/release/libsigsegv/README

Files included in the binary distribution:

  /usr/include/sigsegv.h
  /usr/lib/libsigsegv.a
  /usr/lib/libsigsegv.la
  /usr/share/doc/Cygwin/libsigsegv-2.4.README
  /usr/share/doc/libsigsegv-2.4/AUTHORS
  /usr/share/doc/libsigsegv-2.4/COPYING
  /usr/share/doc/libsigsegv-2.4/ChangeLog
  /usr/share/doc/libsigsegv-2.4/INSTALL
  /usr/share/doc/libsigsegv-2.4/NEWS
  /usr/share/doc/libsigsegv-2.4/README

setup.hint:
sdesc: "Handling page faults in user mode"
ldesc: "Small static library for handling page faults in user mode. A page fault occurs when a program tries to access to a region of memory that is currently not available. Mainly required to build clisp from source."
category: Libs
--
Reini Urban