This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Please upload: clisp-2.39-1
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-no-personal-reply-please at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 3 Aug 2006 10:48:06 -0400
- Subject: Re: Please upload: clisp-2.39-1
- References: <20060724144934.GA16354@trixie.casa.cgf.cx> <44CCC79E.firstname.lastname@example.org> <44D113ED.email@example.com> <20060803080458.GW8152@calimero.vinschen.de>
- Reply-to: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
On Thu, Aug 03, 2006 at 10:04:58AM +0200, Corinna Vinschen wrote:
>On Aug 2 23:06, Reini Urban wrote:
>> Reini Urban schrieb:
>> >Christopher Faylor schrieb:
>> >>Some mail to the spam trap on sourceware indicates that CLISP no
>> >>longer has
>> >>a Cygwin maintainer.
>> >>Is anyone interested in maintaining this?
>> >Yep, me.
>> >Package is ready, but I will wait until some dependent build req's are
>> >through ITP and uploaded: fcgi, libsigsegv and maybe pari.
>> >These are just build requirements and may be used optionally at run-time.
>> >Still, if someone wants to have a look:
>> After extensive testing with some other possible module and feature
>> combinations, the very first and simpliest attempt was the best.
>> So please take the three urls from above.
>Uploaded, 2.37-1 removed.
>Thanks for taking over maintainership. Do we still have one of these
>gold stars in stock, Igor?
Btw, the setup.hint has (had) a requirement for the nonexistent package
"libncurses". I changed that to "libncurses8".