[ITP] cppad (C++ Algorithmic Differentiation)

# CppAD Cygwin setup.hint file (last modified 2006-08-21):
#
# Introduction
# ------------
# I, Bradley M. Bell, would like to propose the new cygwin package cppad and I
# would like to be the maintainer of this package.
#
# I have placed the package for review at the web address
# http://www.seanet.com/~bradbell/cppad
#
# I appreciate your time in considering this package for cygwin distribution.
#
# ============================================================================
# setup.hint Commands
# ============================================================================
#
sdesc: "CppAD: C++ Algorithmic Differentiation"
ldesc: "CppAD uses C++ operator overloading to obtain both forward and reverse
mode Algorithmic Differentiation of arbitrary order. The home page for CppAD is
http://http://www.coin-or.org/CppAD/";
skip:
category: Math
requires: cygwin
# ============================================================================
# Comments About this Distribution
# ============================================================================
#
# Algorithmic Differentiation
# ---------------------------
# A general discussion of algorithmic differentiation can be found at
# http://www.autodiff.org/
#
# Binary Versus Source Tar File
# -----------------------------
# The CppAD package is a set of C++ source code include files. There are
# no libraries or executables.Hence, there is no distinction between a binary
# and source distribution. I did not see mention of this case on the web page
# http://cygwin.com/setup.html#package_contents
# I have therefore made the binary and source distributions identical; i.e.,
# http://www.seanet.com/~bradbell/cppad/cppad-20060820-1.tar.bz2
# http://www.seanet.com/~bradbell/cppad/cppad-20060820-1-src.tar.bz2
# Is this the proper thing to do for this case ?
#
# Requires
# --------
# CppAD does not require any other packages, (except for a C++ compiler)
# to use. How would one specify that only a standard compliant C++ compiler is
# required for using CppAD ? #
# Documentation
# -------------
# The documentation for CppAD is in HTML or XML (the XML version uses MATHML).
# A copy of the documentation for the most recent version of CppAD can be
# viewed at
# http://www.coin-or.org/CppAD/Doc/cppad.htm
# http://www.coin-or.org/CppAD/Doc/cppad.xml
# I have included the documentation with the release in the directory
# cppad-20060820/Doc
# Perhaps the cygwin install should copy this to a specific directory; e.g.
# /usr/share/doc/cppad-20060820
#
# Rebuilding Documentation
# ------------------------
# If one wants to build a new version of the documentation from the source
# code, they would need OMhelp; see
# http://www.seanet.com/~bradbell/omhelp/overview.htm
# http://www.seanet.com/~bradbell/omhelp/overview.xml
# Perhaps the source distribution should not contain the *.htm and *.xml files
# because they are generated from other source using OMhelp. This would make
# the source version of CppAD depend on OMhelp and require making OMhelp
# a cygwin package.
#
# Previous Distribution
# This package is not currently included in a major Linux distribution,
# hence it would require five positive votes from package maintainers in
# order to be accepted.