Re: Access to upset program

On 8/23/06, Phil Nelson wrote:
On Wednesday 23 August 2006 11:29, Igor Peshansky wrote:
> The upset script is no longer publicly available.

One more comment here, it would be nice if the page
http://sourceware.org/cygwin-apps/package-server.html
was updated to show using genini rather than upset

OK, I just did a s/upset/genini/g and put a note that the instructions below may be out of date since I'm not running a package server anymore. Let us know if you have any updates.