This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [ITP] PHP 5.1.4 (cli, cgi-fcgi, apache2) [re-issued]
- From: Lapo Luchini <lapo at lapo dot it>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sat, 02 Dec 2006 14:19:46 +0100
- Subject: Re: [ITP] PHP 5.1.4 (cli, cgi-fcgi, apache2) [re-issued]
- Openpgp: id=C8F252FB
- References: <448EA97E.email@example.com> <45693B5F.firstname.lastname@example.org> <457170DE.email@example.com>
Max Bowsher wrote:
>> Why --without-sqlite? It doesn't work? As an extension, is very very
>> handy IMHO.
> I don't remember why, sorry.
Yup, it doesn't work, but I found the issue (previously seen it: in os.h
must REMOVE the cygwin ifdef, so that unix.h is used by default).
> If anyone wishes to take my prototype packaging of PHP as a
> basis of an ITP of their own, please feel free to do so.
I'm far behind upgrading my existing packages as well, but if no one
else is interested in PHP I would probably opackage it myself anyway for
personal use, so I could as well mantain it.
I'll work on it a bit more and then will decide.
firstname.lastname@example.org (OpenPGP & X.509)
www.lapo.it (Jabber, ICQ, MSN)