Re: signing off, mostly

On Mon, 4 Dec 2006, Corinna Vinschen wrote:

> Hi Joshua,
>
> On Dec  2 22:20, Joshua Daniel Franklin wrote:
> > Cygwin Community,
> >
> > It's been a fun few years that I've been maintaining the Cygwin
> > documentation, but I think it's come time to ask for replacement
> > volunteers. I now rarely use Windows and just realized when
> > I got a few minutes on my wife's laptop that it doesn't even
> > have the build tools installed, and that the "FAQ alert" I was
> > going to respond to is nearly two months old:
> > http://www.cygwin.com/ml/cygwin/2006-10/msg00587.html
> >
> > The good news is that I believe I got cygwin-doc in a very
> > stable state, so a lot of it is just a matter of building the docs
> > from CVS, copying the files into a tarball, and releasing.
>
> thanks for your commitment in the last couple of years, it's been
> highly appreciated.
>
> I had two gold stars for you in my pocket, but now that I'm trying
> to give them to you I can't find them... Igor?

Would those be the two stars you've sent me to save for a special
occasion? ;-)

> Do you have two gold stars in stock for Joshua?

Yep.  Thanks, Joshua!
	Igor
P.S. Incidentally, Joshua now holds the record for the most years between
gold stars... :-)
--
				http://cs.nyu.edu/~pechtcha/

Freedom is just another word for "nothing left to lose"...  -- Janis Joplin