Re: signing off, mostly

On 12/4/06, Corinna Vinschen wrote:
I had two gold stars for you in my pocket, but now that I'm trying
to give them to you I can't find them... Igor?  Do you have two
gold stars in stock for Joshua?

Thanks!

However, since you're apparently not using Cygwin anymore, what about
the pinfo package?  Will you further maintain it?

I actually forgot about it, thanks for the reminder. Unfortunately pinfo has been dead upstream for a long time, but I just did a search and it looks like the debian maintainer has adopted it recently:

http://lists.alioth.debian.org/pipermail/pinfo-announce/2006/000000.html

So, pinfo is also up for adoption and it would be great for the new
parent to package that new release candidate. I didn't add any
Cygwin-specific patches, but pinfo has some known bugs so I'm
sure the upsteam maintainer would thoughfully consider patches.
For example, this one has been noticed before:

http://lists.alioth.debian.org/pipermail/pinfo-devel/2006q2/000412.html