This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [ITP] CppAD (C++ Algorithmic Differentiation)
- From: Corinna Vinschen <corinna-cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 8 Dec 2006 14:56:30 +0100
- Subject: Re: [ITP] CppAD (C++ Algorithmic Differentiation)
- References: <44E9BE0D.email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
On Dec 8 05:23, Brad Bell wrote:
> CppAD: C++ algorithmic differentiation by operator overloading.
> I would like to propose the new cygwin package CppAD and I would like to
> be the maintainer of this package.
> I am the project manager for CppAD and you can find out information about
> it and its development at
> I have placed the package for review at the web address
> which contains the files
Did I see that right, the package consists entirely of header files
and documents? Rather lightwight as a package...
packaging looks good to me.
+1 from me.
Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to
Cygwin Project Co-Leader cygwin AT cygwin DOT com