Re: [ITP] cppad (C++ Algorithmic Differentiation)

CppAD has only received two positive votes and no other comments

  http://cygwin.com/ml/cygwin-apps/2006-12/msg00026.html
  http://cygwin.com/ml/cygwin-apps/2006-12/msg00028.html

Is there some problem with the distribution or a lack of interest in such a package ?

Brad Bell wrote:

# CppAD Cygwin setup.hint file (last modified 2006-08-21):
#
# Introduction
# ------------
# I, Bradley M. Bell, would like to propose the new cygwin package cppad and I
# would like to be the maintainer of this package.
#
# I have placed the package for review at the web address
# http://www.seanet.com/~bradbell/cppad
#
# I appreciate your time in considering this package for cygwin distribution.
#
#
# Previous Distribution
# This package is not currently included in a major Linux distribution,
# hence it would require five positive votes from package maintainers in
# order to be accepted.